As a Care coordinator you’ll be responsible for coordinating the staff rota, ensuring that all care calls are covered, changes to the rota are effectively communicated to both staff and clients, completing assessments with clients and liaising with healthcare professionals to ensure that the domiciliary care service runs smoothly.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for:
- Conducting assessments with prospective clients in the community
- Costing up and implement new care packages
- Delivering care in the community when needed
- Liaising with GP’s, healthcare professionals, clients and their families
The ideal candidate for the Care Coordinator role must have:
- A driving license with own vehicle
- Demonstrable, relevant experience of coordinating care hours within a domiciliary care environment in a role such as Care Coordinator or Care Scheduler.
- Be familiar with coordinating software/CRM
- Experience of liaising with healthcare professionals, GP’s, clients and their families
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Care Coordinator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Expected start date: 01/07/2021